Posted on: 6th June 2022
|Clinical Director||Psychiatry||Mind Plus Retreat||Medical Director / CEO|
To provide clinical and non-clinical leadership by maintaining high standards of Clinical governance and supervising clinical departments and program services to assure the delivery of quality patient care and compliance with standards of accreditation, licensing, and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the work of medical staff, nursing staff, and other colleagues to ensure that patients receive high-quality care.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of organizational policies and procedures for ideal patient care.
- Medical records and documentation: Implementation of Standard Operating Procedures. To ensure that all operational documents are used as per the set processes.
- Patient Welfare and feedback: Collate, analyze and act on patient feedback
- Training program and teaching: Oversee the departmental training program for various staff and supervise trainers for clinical training and opportunities for continuous development
- Assess employee performance and when necessary, supervise, monitor, and engage staff in a constructive manner.
- Oversee the department’s compliance with legal guidelines and statutory requirements as per the Mental Health Care Act 2017.
|Qualification||Experience Required||Nature of Experience||Skill Required||Language Known|
|A recognized postgraduate qualification (e.g. MD Psychiatry) from a reputed institute||3-10 Years||Clinical and management in a comprehensive mental health service||Integrity, Compassion, Communication, Ethics, Critical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Confidence, Adaptability|
Dealing with difficult emotions
Ability to manage uncertainty
|Punjabi, Hindi, English|
Last date to apply: 31st July, 2022