|Consultant Psychiatrist||Psychiatry||MindPlus Doraha||Medical Director|
Lead the multidisciplinary team to recognize and manage mental health conditions in patients, collaborate with families and other care providers, and be responsible for patient treatment and risk management outcomes.
- Work directly with patients suffering from a range of mental health problems and provide a good standard of practice and care
- Assess patients by reviewing their mental and physical health, their background and current social situation, thoughts and past health issues, as well as any potential risk factors
- Take notes and keep detailed records of any interactions and decisions
- Decide on suitable psychiatric treatment plans for patients, which often include a mix of psychological, medical, and social interventions in conjunction with other health professionals
- Prescribe medication when necessary
- Monitor and review treatment regularly
- Have excellent knowledge of physiology, anatomy, psychology, pharmacology and mental health law, as well as an awareness of the social factors that influence mental health
- Work closely with and lead the multidisciplinary team of health professionals, including psychiatric nurses, psychologists, and occupational therapists.
- Supervise and teach junior medical staff (depending on your post).
- Prescribe, direct, or administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Carry out research and keep up to date with new information relevant to your field.
Note: Any Other responsibility given by senior authorities
|Qualification||Experience Required||Skill Required|
|A recognized postgraduate qualification (e.g. MD Psychiatry) from a reputed institute||0-5 years||Integrity, Compassion, Communication, Ethics, Critical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Confidence, Adaptability, Dealing with difficult emotions, Ability to manage uncertainty|